Thursday, October 18, 2012

TEETH!

Crest 3D White collection is probably one of the best toothpastes I have ever used. If you are a persistent tooth brusher than you will want to try this. now the mouth rinse (fresh mint) is funny tasting (for me of course) but the rest of the collection is great. I really saw a difference in my Smile. The white strips felt very funny at first and when I moved my mouth the strips I had on weren't very sticky. but they dissolved a tiny bit. After about a half hour I got tired of them being there so I tossed them.but there was still a slight difference in the color. But if you want a really clean smile, I recommend using them as the directions say to.I am not very patient so I won't blame it on the strips. but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COLLECTION!

Good  luck! happy huntings!

No comments:

Post a Comment